Weight Loss Ticker

BEFORE

BEFORE
This is me

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chicken did me in!

Tommy made awesome chicken wings tonight for dinner.  He barbecued mine because I am not supposed to eat anything fried.  Well after a few bites, I started to feel weird again.  By the time I finished the second wing, I was done.  The pain was unbelievable!  I walked and walked and walked trying to get the pain to go away, but it kept getting worse.  I felt like I wanted to just make myself throw up, but I know that isn't good for the pouch.  The pain was in the center of my chest and in my throat.  I went upstairs to rest a little bit and after a while it started to subside.  It took almost 1 hour for the intense pain to go away.  I am still having some pain in the center of my chest, but it is bearable.

So I guess I will cross chicken off my list of foods for a while.  UGH!

Going to have a cup of hot tea and relax for a while...I am wiped out!

4 comments:

  1. maybe it's too complex of a protein right now? I would do some research and ask your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you able to handle the pureed chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I was actually able to eat pureed chicken, and now that I think about it, I bought a rotiserrie chicken from publix recently and was able to eat that. HMMM, maybe I am not eating small enough peices and/or eating too fast and it is making me full too fast. Maybe I will give it a try in a few days. I really like chicken.

    ReplyDelete