Weight Loss Ticker

BEFORE

BEFORE
This is me

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday

Today was a good day.  I woke up a little earlier than usual, got Nicholas out of bed and made him breakfast.  I should say I microwaved his breakfast for him.  He is a last minute Charlie when it comes to getting up for school.  His bus comes at 6:47 am and he usually gets to the kitchen around 6:40.  But I do have to say he has only missed the bus 2 times this year.  Ahhh! to be a teenager again!  As soon as Nicholas left, I followed him out the door for my walk.  I took a 40 minute invigorating walk.  My sister in law has a blog Creatively Fit (see blogs to the right) I will be posting some photos from my walks on that blog as well. 

 Today I started my day off with water, and didn't feel nauseous at all.  2 of my friends have suggested that I try Wylers Light Lemonade and Arizona Brands drink mix, they have found them to be tasty and don't bother their stomach.  So I will be hitting Publix tomorrow to buy these.  I am slowly growing an addiction to these sugar free ice pops.  They are so refreshing.    

I spent the day with my good friend Barbara.  Barbara and I were neighbors growing up, we are the same age and have so many good memories from our childhood.  As a matter of fact, Barbara's sister Cindy married my Brother Chris and we all live here in Central Florida.  Barbara and I went shopping, we leisurely walked around Walgreen's and Walmart, without children to aggravate us.  Barbara and I have battled with our weight all our lives.  So we are a Get Healthy and Lose Weight team.  We are both working real hard to change our eating habits.  I have the "tool" of the Gastric Bypass, and Barbara has the tool of Willpower and Determination.   As soon as we get to goal, we are planning to do a Glamour Photo Shoot for our husbands, who bear the brunt of our attitudes!  And of course Clothes shopping!  To enjoy buying clothes again, can't wait!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day.  I will let you all know how I am doing.  Thanks for following!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like another good day! Barbara is definitely fun to hang with:)

    I hope it's ok that I featured you on my blog. If you're not comfortable with it just let me know and I'll take it down.
    This is such a personal journey and you are so brave and generous for sharing it!
    Thanks for linking my(our) blogs:) Art Spectrum no longer exists(that's the one I lost before chalk it up)
    Have a great day!
    Chris is off today, so we'll be running around like maniacs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy,

    I am honored you featured me! thank you so much. Wow Chris is off during the week. Enjoy your time together, even though you will be running around, try to take time to sit and enjoy each other. Have lunch before the kids get home. Make the most of your valuable time together.
    Love you! Steph

    ReplyDelete