Weight Loss Ticker

BEFORE

BEFORE
This is me

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday



I took this picture yesterday right before the sunrise.

AHHHH!  Today is a better day.  Tommy and I went to the support group last night and I got to meet some people who are in the same boat as I am.  It was good to talk about food, not being hungry, and other issues that everyone is going through.  We met a girl who had surgery the day after me.  She had a different procedure done, the sleeve and she felt as good as I did right after surgery.  Really nice girl.  We hope to see each other at the support meetings.  Celebration Health also offers Bariatric Cooking classes every other month that I am looking forward to attending.  They also offer individual counseling (up to 4 times) free to those who are having a difficult time with anything.

Tommy is off today, so we are going to run some errands after lunch.  He went with a friend this morning to the gun range.  He has been wanting to do this for a while, I'm glad he got to go.  I can almost make a bet what's coming next.  He's going to want a gun.  We shall see!

I exercised to Leslie Sansone this morning.  She has great walking videos.  I did a 2 mile walk in 30 minutes.  She is on Facebook and also on the web.  If you register with her on Facebook, she is doing a walking challenge starting May 14.  I joined, can't wait to see what she has planned for us.

Well pretty uneventful day.... See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment